Living Well: Working Well
Phoenix Clubhouse February Updates
Phoenix are delighted to celebrate the following achievements in February:
- Phoenix, supported by Active Cities, started a weekly walking group in Corkagh Park which has been a great success.
- Phoenix attended the three Good2Go workshops run by Active Cities which were really good and they hope to roll out some of the great skills they learnt in the Clubhouse soon.
- One member started a new work experience placement this month.
- 11 people in Phoenix completed the Stress Control Management Programme.
- Two people from Phoenix completed WRAP training which was facilitated by Phoenix and Clondalkin Mental Health.
- Five members started a ten week beginners Computer course down at the local ETB centre.
- Phoenix have an ETB facilitator coming into the Clubhouse once a week running a sustainability course called ‘Save money, Save the planet’.
- One member started in the local Heads Up programme.
- Phoenix welcomed a new member in February.
- Phoenix had some fun socials as well as celebrating St Bridget’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Pancake Tuesday in the Clubhouse.
If you are interested in finding out more about what is going on in Phoenix Clubhouse please feel free to contact them on 01 467 0632
For more information on Phoenix Clubhouse, follow their social medial platforms: